To undertake various types of seismic support production, installation, design.
Suzhou Ansu is a professional manufacturer of anti-seismic brackets, with complete qualifications. Welcome to consult and place orders, and hope to cooperate and win-win!
Various models of seismic support
| Specifications || Bracket name |
| AS-S-DN65T || Single pipe lateral water pipe seismic support |
| AS-S-DN70T |
| AS-S-DN80T |
| AS-S-DN100T |
| AS-S-DN125T |
| AS-S-DN150T |
| AS-S-DN200T |
| AS-S-DN250T |
| AS-S-DN65TL || Single pipe bidirectional water pipe seismic support |
| AS-S-DN70TL |
| AS-S-DN80TL |
| AS-S-DN100TL |
| AS-S-DN125TL |
| AS-S-DN150TL |
| AS-S-DN200TL |
| AS-S-DN250TL |
| AS-ST-total pipe diameter ≤300 || Common frame water pipe lateral seismic support |
| AS-ST-total pipe diameter ≤450 |
| AS-ST-total pipe diameter ≤600 |
| AS-ST-total pipe diameter ≤750 |
| AS-ST- total pipe diameter ≤900 |
| AS-ST-total pipe diameter ≤1050 |
| AS-S-TL-total pipe diameter ≤300 || Common frame water pipe bidirectional seismic support |
| AS-S-TL-Total pipe diameter ≤450 |
| AS-S-TL-Total pipe diameter ≤600 |
| AS-S-TL-total pipe diameter ≤750 |
| AS-S-TL-total pipe diameter ≤900 |
| AS-S-TL-Total pipe diameter ≤1050 |
| AS-QJ-200T || Lateral seismic support for bridges below 500 width |
| AS-QJ-300T |
| AS-QJ-400T |
| AS-QJ-500T || Lateral anti-seismic bracket |
| AS-QJ-600T |
| AS-QJ-800T |
| AS-QJ-1000T |
| AS-QJ-200TL || Two-way seismic support for bridges below 500 width |
| AS-QJ-300TL |
| AS-QJ-400TL |
| AS-QJ-500TL || Two-way earthquake - resistant bracket |
| AS-QJ-600TL |
| AS-QJ-800TL |
| AS-QJ-1000TL |
| AS-QJ-Width <500T || Common bridge lateral seismic support |
| AS-QJ-500≤width <1000T |
| AS-QJ-1000≤width <1500T |
| AS-QJ-Width <500TL || Two-way seismic support for common bridge |
| AS-QJ-500≤width <1000TL |
| AS-QJ-1000≤width <1500TL |
| AS-TF-Width <630T || Lateral seismic support for rectangular ventilation duct |
| AS-TF-630≤Width <1250T |
| AS-TF-1250≤width <1600T |
| AS-TF-1600≤Width <2000T |
| AS-TF-2000≤width <2500T |
| AS-TF-2500≤Width <3000T |
| AS-TF-3000≤width <4000T |
| AS-TF-Width <630TL || Two-way seismic support for rectangular ventilation duct |
| AS-TF-630≤Width <1250TL |
| AS-TF-1250≤width <1600TL |
| AS-TF-1600≤width <2000TL |
| AS-TF-2000≤width <2500TL |
| AS-TF-2500≤Width <3000TL |
| AS-TF-3000≤width <4000TL |
Why use a seismic mount ?
[Necessity of electromechanical seismic support system
1. Reduce the occurrence of secondary disasters caused by earthquakes
Damage to building mechanical and electrical equipment (fire-fighting pipes, sprinkler systems, smoke exhaust systems, electrical systems, etc.) during the earthquake will directly lead to the failure of fire protection functions. This will cause secondary disasters such as fire and smoke. This has greatly increased the number of casualties. Even more than the number of casualties caused by direct disasters such as building collapse.
2. Effectively protect the electromechanical system during an earthquake to ensure that the working state is restored quickly after the earthquake
Our company's customers are centered on creation. As a leading supplier of seismic solutions for construction machinery and electronics, we provide competitive seismic support system
solutions and services to design units, construction units, and owners to help customers build safe and green buildings. We adhere to the business philosophy of "the power of the country and the concentricity of the people", and continue to invest in research and development in system software, information centers and load mechanics. Innovation driven by customer needs and cutting-edge technologies keeps the company at the forefront of the industry and helps the industry's development of.
1. Which projects need to set up an electromechanical seismic support
For projects that must have an electromechanical seismic support, the specific requirements are: regional projects with an electromechanical seismic fortification intensity of 6 or higher.
There is also a limitation: buildings with a seismic level of 9 or above or special requirements are not applicable (the buildings with special requirements in it, I ca n’t guess what the building is, it may be: Bird's Nest, National Sports Center, etc.) ;
2. Requirements for the design of seismic support:
After the anti-seismic support is set, the electromechanical system can achieve: small earthquakes are not damaged, medium earthquakes can be repaired, and large earthquakes cannot fall.
3. Requirements for seismic support:
All components that make up the seismic support should be
(1) Using finished components (note: it is a finished product, not a patchwork on site);
(2) The structure of the connecting fasteners should be easy to install;
(3) The seismic support and hanger shall be subjected to seismic check calculation according to the load it bears.
4. Mandatory requirements in the mechanical and electrical part of the specification (source specification):
Water supply and drainage:
(1) For the indoor water supply, hot water and fire protection pipe diameters greater than or equal to DN65 that need to be fortified, when they are fixed by hangers, seismic support shall be provided in accordance with the requirements of Chapter 8 of the code;
(2) Anti-vibration measures should be taken when the straight line length of water supply and drainage risers of high-rise buildings in 8 degree and 9 degree areas exceeds 50m, and anti-vibration measures should be taken when the straight line length exceeds 100m;
(3) Water supply pumps and other equipment in buildings at 8 ° and 9 ° areas shall be provided with anti-vibration foundations, and limiters shall be fixed around the foundations. The limiters shall be determined by calculation.
(1) The pipeline should not pass through the seismic joint. When it is necessary to pass through, it is necessary to install a flexible pipe joint on each side of the seismic joint or install a "door" -shaped elbow or set an expansion joint at the seismic joint.
(2) The pipelines in the boiler room, refrigerator room and heat exchange station shall have reliable lateral and longitudinal seismic support. Multiple pipe shared hangers or single pipe support hangers with a diameter of 300mm or more should use door-type seismic supports. Hanger
(3) Seismic support hangers can be used for air ducts with a rectangular cross-sectional area of 0.38 m2 or more and circular diameters of 0.70 m or more. The installation and design of air duct seismic support hangers should meet the requirements of Chapter 8 of this code.
(4) Anti-exhaust air ducts, accident ventilation ducts and their equipment shall adopt seismic support hangers. (Strong bar)
(1) For gas pipelines with an inner diameter of not less than 25mm, seismic design shall be carried out;
(2) When the gas pipeline passes through the isolation layer, a valve and a shut-off valve shall be installed outdoors, and a seismic sensor shall be provided, which is interlocked with the shut-off valve;
(3) In buildings with a building height greater than 50m, gas pipelines shall be provided with seismic support at appropriate intervals in accordance with the seismic requirements of the building.
(1) The seismic design of important power facilities can be increased by 1 degree when the fortification intensity is increased, but it will not be increased when it is 8 degrees or more;
(2) For electrical piping with an inner diameter of 60mm or more and cable ladder frames, cable trough boxes, and busbars with a gravity of 150N / m or more, earthquake resistance shall be provided;
(3) The common antenna, etc. installed on the roof of the building shall be provided with safety protection measures to prevent the equipment or its parts from being damaged due to the earthquake and falling.