Mpa) Rated inlet pressure ( Mpa)
Mpa) Back pressure ( Mpa)
L/min) Mixed liquid volume ( L / min)
Foam multiple (times)
K 值 Characteristic coefficient K value
The submerged spray foam fire extinguishing system (hereinafter referred to as the submerged foam system) is a fire extinguishing system in which foam is injected under the surface of the burning liquid, and the foam rises to the liquid surface through the oil layer and spreads to form a foam layer. Compared with the liquid spray foam fire extinguishing system, it has the following characteristics: (1) The foam inlet is installed in the lower part of the oil tank, and the bottom of the oil tank is generally not easily damaged, thereby improving the safety of the liquid foam system. At the same time, the effective reserve of the oil tank is also increased. (2) When extinguishing fire, the foam passes through the liquid to reach the burning liquid surface, but does not pass through the high-temperature flame, which reduces the loss of foam and improves the fire extinguishing effect. (3) When the foam floats from the lower part of the oil tank to the burning liquid level, the convection between the cold oil on the bottom and the hot oil on the top of the tank produces a cooling effect, which is conducive to fire extinguishing. (4) It is possible to use the ready-made oil inlet pipeline of the oil tank as the foam pipeline without setting a dedicated foam pipeline, thereby saving investment.
The submerged spray foam generator is also called a high back pressure foam generator (hereinafter referred to as a submerged generator), which is the key fire-fighting equipment for generating and ejecting low expansion foam in a submerged foam system.
1. The submerged generator is developed according to the fluoroprotein foam solution.
2. There are six types of submerged generators, PCY450G, PCY900G, PCY1350G, and PCY1800G, which are always fixedly installed in the submerged foam system, so they are called fixed submerged generators, PCY450 and PCY900. Only when it is connected to the submerged foam system, it is called a mobile submerged generator.
3. The submerged generator is composed of a body, a mixer, a diffuser, a pipe interface, a pressure gauge and the like. The diffusion tube of the fixed submerged generator is integrated with the mixing tube, and the two ends are flanges. The mobile submerged generator's mixing tube and the diffusion tube are connected through two pipe joints. The flange end of the diffusion pipe is usually fixedly connected to the foam pipe. When in use, the pipe joint at the outlet end of the mixing pipe and the pipe tooth of the diffusion pipe are connected. Interface connection.
Third, use and maintenance
1. The submerged generator should be used within the inlet pressure range. It is suitable to mix 6% foam liquid, and its mixing ratio should be 6-7%, and 3% foam liquid can also be used, and its mixing ratio should be 3-4%.
2. The direction of installation and use must not be reversed. The end of the submerged generator equipped with a pressure gauge is the inlet end, and the outlet end is blocked by a screw plug of the pressure gauge.
3. Attention should be paid to the integrity of the submerged generator so that it is in good working condition at any time.
4. It should be noted that the suction holes on the submerged generator are unobstructed and not blocked by debris.
5. It should be noted that there is no foreign matter in the supplied mixed liquid, so as not to block the submerged generator.
6. After each use, clean the submerged generator with water.
7. The submerged generator should be protected from sun, rain and freezing.